Modified Zodplay

Discussion in 'Jailbroken iPod touch Application Archive' started by thecooldude, Jul 30, 2008.

1. thecooldude

thecooldude Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    You know the seeqpod and sendfile combo. When you use inetservices to download the music and play it with sendfile.
    Well since zodplay from the allipod*** source, is a MUCH better media player than the sendfile app. So why not replace it. The only thing is that I don't really know how to change the media location for zodplay to look in. It currently looks for 1.1.3 n 1.1.4 users in /VAR/MOBILE/MEDIA/ZODPLAY/. For 1.1.1 n 1.1.2 users it looks in /VAR/ROOT/MEDIA/ZODPLAY/.
    Can somebody (not me since i don't know how to) change the media storage location of zodplay for all firmware versions to: /VAR/ROOT/DOWNLOADS/. Where the music is downloaded directly from safari. Instead of copy and pasting the music into the zodplay media folder. Much would be appreciated if would work. I don't have the app on my computer or anything. I don't really know how it was installed so i don't know if it would work if i just attached the app itself. It would be available in the allipod*** (hint) source. You can get that source by adding ride4.org/shai.xml to your sources list. And then installing all sources. Finally search for zodplay in all packages.
  2. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

You'd have to have the source of Zodplay in order to change the media storage.
    Don't give out the AlliPodHax source though... this forum has kind of banned it and you could get banned for telling where to get cracked/not officially released apps like Zodplay.
  3. thecooldude

thecooldude Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thank you so much i changed it right when you told me.
    Remember me from iptm
  4. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Actually, no. I never liked that forum.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. thecooldude

thecooldude Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Me to like no members!