Modified Lockscreen?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by iAppleTechGuru, Dec 25, 2009.

1. iAppleTechGuru

iAppleTechGuru Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I was taking a look at the screenshot thread, and I found a couple people with some really good looking modified lockscreens.

Like slide to unlock was slim and so was the time and date. Also I saw one with slide to unlock on the top and time and date on bottom. Im gonna do some looking around, but I figured I'd be lazy and see if I could get some help.

Like This:

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

EDIT: Looks like the sliders could be a modified version of Slim Slider, am I right?
    I'mma download Slim Slider and take a look at the internals to see if I could be right.
  2. taptaptouch

taptaptouch Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    They arent modified versions of slim slider they are all hand made
    there is a png for the slider and one for the background of the slider that people modify to make different shapse and sizes. The top one, Snow lock, does have some coding to it though
  3. iAppleTechGuru

iAppleTechGuru Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    The slim time and date and all those widgets are LockInfo, more specifically Gruppled LockInfo, with ClockHide from Cydia.

For the slider, youre right, probably custom, nice ass job though if I do say so myself.

How someone managed to get Slide to Unlock on the top is still a mystery, but itd be pretty sweet if I found out how to do that.

I have an idea, though. Someone probably dl'ed clockhide and its probably just a widget designed to look like the stock time and calendar, but just moved to different places.

Im probably wrong, and its probably a lot more simpler than what I think it is though.
  4. taptaptouch

taptaptouch Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    The lockscreen slider on top is from cydia its called snowlock