Moderators

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by TJd, Nov 2, 2007.

1. TJd

TJd New Member

I have been reading thru the forums and I see that a lot of people do not like moderators. I think they are great to have and keep the forums clean. I would want to be one but i still dont have as much knowledge of the touch, but im learning because of the moderators. Just want to say thank you to all the mods, u guys rock. Keep up the good work
  2. iPodHacker

iPodHacker New Member

I just want to say. Sure their good. Some of them. I narrowed it down (in my opinion) to the top 5 S.Mods and Mods. Yet I was silenced because the admin is an idiot.
  3. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Thanks for the encouragement!

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. TJd

TJd New Member

U are definetly one of my favorites. You helped me out when I had no idea what I was doing. Thank you for that
  5. AlexRADL

No problem, I am glad to help.
  6. asado111

asado111 New Member

yea i see a1133524c helpin the most to tell u the truth i wud love to be a mod also

Please Register or Log in to view images

edit "Yet I was silenced because the admin is an idiot." according to ipodhacker..
    shouldne he recieve an infraction or somthing for that attitude? disrespecting someone with higher authority...
  7. iTouchyou

iTouchyou New Member

I would like to point out that this forum/blog/whatever you want to call it seems to be infested by a lot of people who have nothing better to do than argue and bicker with each other. That is really pretty lame. If all you folks who have nothing better to do than sit and scold people (cause you think you are better than them) or pick fights with the so-called "authority" figures on this site (that is dedicated to an ipodtouch), I suggest you search long and hard for a life. It is a neat thing, you should try it.

Also, moderators you have banned way to many people from this site who disagree with things you think...who killed free exchange of ideas and made you all the czar's?
  8. AlexRADL

Name one person we banned for disagreeing with us. You do not know what goes on behind the scenes, every person that was banned was banned for a reason. There are a lot of posts that are deleted that members never see, until you see those posts please do not assume things. I don't even know why I am wasting my time explaining this to you.
  9. TJd

TJd New Member

We are not arguing with anyone, i am just complimenting them. how about we just drop this and use the forum for what its for, helping other people. Have a good night all maybe things will work out for the better
  10. plasticpantsXX3

plasticpantsXX3 New Member

Um.........me.