Moderators PLEASE!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by jltdhome, Feb 1, 2008.

1. jltdhome

jltdhome Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Im having a hard time browsing through this website anymore. Which is one of the main reasons I dont even bother with Modmyifone.com anymore. Its hard to keep track of the iPod/iPhone scene when you have people posting the same thing over and over. "Summerboard isnt working", "how do i jailbreak my 1.1.3", "which one is better nate trues or the devteam". I know this site must be very time consuming for yall but some of the double posts have to start getting erased. Second, why not have a NEWS main page where you guys announce updates on whats new out there. For example "New Installer Update" "Summerboard now updated for 1.1.3" instead of me having to browse through every single thread to find some simple answers. Appleiphoneschool is kinda slow sometimes, modmyifone is ok with this but they concentrate to much on the iphone .Thats why I come here.
  2. kappatango

kappatango New Member

I understand where you are coming from and we do work to clear the duplicate threads as best as possible.

I will take a look now, but please bear in mind that we are not an the site 24 / 7.

Also, the mods are split over different time zones, the majority of which are in the US.

I am based in the UK, but also have a day job so cannot sit all day while at work monitoring.

That said, when I do log in, I look to have quick clean up, as do all the mods.
  3. jltdhome

jltdhome Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Ill help you guys out, I sit at work for 8 hours doing nothing basically. Im going to round up a list of threads that are duplicates and PM them over to you.