modem

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by pistolpeet, Jun 2, 2008.

1. pistolpeet

pistolpeet New Member

first,i don't know if a similar discussion exist,was to lazy to read all the thread pages...they r too many

Please Register or Log in to view images

so could be their an application plus a cable, witch u use with pay as you go usb modem ,and attach it to the ipod. maybe i don't know enough,or im a dreamer,but that would defenetly kick a*s
  2. mlbplayer456

mlbplayer456 Banned

what are you talking about
  3. pistolpeet

pistolpeet New Member

portable internet modem for ipod touch. like usb modem for laptops
  4. KStarfire

KStarfire New Member

I believe he suffers from some sort of learning disability. I'll try to translate:

To begin, gentlemen, I suffer from a serious mental impairment that precludes the use of the Search Feature, and the general malaise of the burdens of society leaves me utterly unable to read the current discussions posted herein, they are legion.

I propose that it would be most beneficial if someone were to create an application that allows the use of the iPhone's internal EDGE wireless chip to act as a modem for my laptop computer. For the sake of data transfer, instead of using an ad-hoc wireless connection between phone and computer, we could manifest data transfer by way of the standard sync/charge cable.

Perhaps my speculations are merely that, or perhaps I lack the technical knowledge to determine if this is indeed feasible. However I must posit that such a feature would be generally righteous.
  5. pistolpeet

pistolpeet New Member

maybe i was not able to express myself clearly,sorry about that,but if some one would be able to connect mobile broadband dongle to the ipod touch,than contact me, i sponsor him

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. optimo

optimo New Member

7. KStarfire

KStarfire New Member

Why? At least tell us you how you know for sure so we can put this to rest. Otherwise we'll just ignore your pessimism.
  8. optimo

optimo New Member

he wants to connect his mobile broadband card (for laptops etc) to his iphone/ipod
    at the very least that device requires windows/mac drivers, and how does it plug in?

this answer doesnt require a 'why', the iphone doesnt have a pcmia or usb socket.
  9. daphreexdev

daphreexdev New Member

usb socket? and what's with the dock connector?!
  10. Vinay

Vinay New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You win [1 internet].