Release *modded ants.app: MORE THAN 3 PICTURES!! add as many as you want!!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Touchnoob0211, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Touchnoob0211

Touchnoob0211 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I have edited the .plist file to where the pictures in the app change at a slower rate, and you can now add more pictures. any size. (best lookin is around 60x60, size of icons)
    you can add bunch of different pictures, do whatever.

and if you want more pictures, just go into the plist file and look around for where it says <string>/usr/local/share/ants/ant3.png</string>.
    after that line, hit enter a few times so you can see where you are. then just copy and paste that line below it, but rename the ant3.png to like ant4, ant5, anything. just make sure the picture you have in that folder is named that also.
    and your set!

Please Register or Log in to view images

~~~~~~remember to save the file as ALL FILES instead of .txt!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~

heres a sample i made of the whole folder with modded plist file and now SIX images.

enjoy

Attached Files:

2. mynameisBEEKMAN

mynameisBEEKMAN Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch

OOO your soooo smart NOT

i did this with the version if the windows spinning bar, way to steal all the credit!!

i just want everyone to know that
  3. super51fan

super51fan Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i dont know what i could use as pictures
    i have no ideas
  4. jlb8soccer

jlb8soccer Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Congratulations, mynameisBEEK, I think you should know that editing the text in a file is not impressive what so ever. So by claiming credit you are theoretically insulting your self.
  5. Touchnoob0211

Touchnoob0211 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    um yeah im not trying to tell the world im smart or something if thats what your thinking i just found it out myself without noticing how you did the vista thing. i didnt "steal" your idea... i remember earlier today even suggesting an idea about doing this for the vista maximis 3 thingy on your thread. dude you gotta calm down its the freaking internet and its pictures. for real...

im just telling ppl how to do it if they wanted to for whaveter reason...
    if i took it from your idea or whatever i would have CREDITED YOU.. sorry.. i didnt know your idea was copyrighted....
  6. jlb8soccer

jlb8soccer Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Oh yea, just so I don't sound like and inconsiderate jerk, thank you TouchNoob for releasing how to do this for the people who are inexperienced. And I apologize if my above post offended you, because I wouldn't want to do that cause your a cool kid. I like your battery icons.
  7. Touchnoob0211

Touchnoob0211 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch

i wish my name was different rofl.
    its so queer. hahaha.
    anyways im not trying to look like a jerk either, beekman, i just posted this for anyone to have fun with.