[Mod/Idea] Nike Watch-Control Support

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by Anton2079, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Anton2079

Anton2079 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Hi I was wondering if it was possible to keep the control functionality running whilst the nike application workout mode wasnt running....
    At the moment i have been a little imaginative and have tried to use backgrounder which works at times... but isnt all that stable.....
    I dont want the workout feature running... i just want to be able to use the watch as a remote just for listening to music....

Any help is greatly appreciated

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. oaqque

oaqque New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Use a watch for controlling your music. Thats a classic idea.

3. Anton2079

Anton2079 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    It normally controls the music during workout however i want it to control it all the time...
  4. blueagewizard

blueagewizard New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yea for those that don't know he's talking about the Nike+ Amp watch/remote

Anton2079 what I've been able to do is, if you have a jb iPod/iPhone, run the Nike+ app get the workout started then use bosspref to close it. The Nike+ amp remote will continue to work without the nike+ app being open, the only draw back is you can't pause/play music, but you can change, ff, rw, +/- volume.

but yes it would be nice if someone with experience could come up with some sort of app to use with the nike+ amp remote.
  5. topali

topali New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    just saw this on nike..was planning to get one too...now im having second thoughts cause it only works when using the nike+ app..was looking forward to using this as a remote so i wont have to get my ipod from my pocket all the time if i wanna change the music...