MobileMusicPlayer.app

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by tcreasy37, Feb 1, 2008.

1. tcreasy37

tcreasy37 New Member

I ssh'd into my ipod and was copying some files to put on my friends touch. While doing this I accidently dragged MobileMusicPlayer.app into the MobilCal.app folder. The only way to fix this was to drag it out of the mobilcal folder onto my desktop, then copy it back to /applications/ through ssh. I sucessfully got the music app re-installed but in the process lost my music.

Now either my music is still somewhere backed up in a folder on my touch or i have to sync my ipod again. Problem is I am running 10.3.9 OS and when i synced my music i used my sister's computer who is now out of the house.

So is there anyway to copy my music via ssh, from my itunes folder on my mac to my touch? Or is there a folder it is backed up in on my touch, that i could possibly just use?

Help would greatly be appreciated,
    TC

EDIT: I have found all my music in private/var/root/Media/iTunes_Control/Music, so how can i get the mobilemusicplayer.app to use the music i already have?
  2. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

just re-sync
    that should work
  3. bob saggot

bob saggot New Member

under itunes it will probably come up as all "other" data instead of music...your music is still on your ipod but it is not being picked up by the media player...you can ftp all of you music off your ipod and resync it...its under /private/var/root/media/ipod_control/music...just copy all 50 folders or so to your desktop...even tho the names will be different they will apear the same when you play them