MobileMusicPlayer and Sleep Button bug

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by Ex-Touch, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Ex-Touch

Ex-Touch New Member

Today, I noticed something strange. When I woke up, I finished watching an episode of UFO Hunters. After that, I plugged my iPod into my Clock/Radio/Dock Speakers and played a song. I slept my iPod after playing the song. Few seconds later, I heard the song stop, and noticed my iPod respringing. It resprang into Safe Mode. So I resprang again and tried to play another song. Slept my iPod and a few seconds later it did it again. I tried a third time to no avail. Three times in a row. Does anyone know what my problem is? I'm running a 2.2.1 JB'd iPod.
  2. giannaros

giannaros New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Weird bug...
  3. Ex-Touch

Ex-Touch New Member

Yeah, but I don't have the problem in media player anymore. (Rebooted) I get random resprings when I do things that lag my iPod such as sleeping it when it's doing a process like crashing to SpringBoard. It will then resping into safe mode.
  4. interestingkid

interestingkid Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    same here
    whenever i'm playing galcon (or any other app that takes processor power), i press the sleep button and press either the home/sleep button to turn it on multiple times,it resprings into safe mode
    i think it's because of extensions (such as mobilesubstrate)
  5. Ex-Touch

Ex-Touch New Member

Probably just a bug with the 2.2.1 Jailbreak.
    [edit]

Just reboot, fixes it for a while.