MobileFinder&Music

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by deldrice, Dec 27, 2007.

1. deldrice

deldrice New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Alright, I figured that this was probably asked before but I couldn't find any other thread that answered my question so here it is anyways. I know that you can download songs directly to your ipod touch, and after that they are placed into Sendfile/Downloads Folder. With Mobile Finder you can move the songs but is there a way to get them into your music list on my ipod library this way? I know that the songs in my music list are named differently and couldn't seem to get this to work. Along with that, I know how to remotely SSH into my ipod, using my ipod and could i possibly add them to my music list this way? Sorry if its a bit confusing, but I think you will understand the basic idea of it =D
  2. Collateral

Collateral Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    No, because not only does itunes rename your music files, but it writes them to a .xml file to be decoded with the correct ID3 tags
  3. hoosier4974

hoosier4974 New Member

I have used CuteFTP to move the downloaded songs from my Ipod Touch to my PC and then from my PC to Itunes by using the Import/Add option withing ITunes.

Hope this helps