mobile terminal help !!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Og Loc, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Og Loc

Og Loc New Member

For mobile terminal i enter and first thing it says is password, but it wont let me type anything there so i press return and it says username and i type in root, then it brings me again to password but it wont let me type alpine ! like i press a letter on the keyboard and it dosnt go in? any idea whats going on guys?? please help
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Are you on 1.1.4?
  3. Og Loc

Og Loc New Member

yeah 1.1.4
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Ok, there is an easy fix for that but I need to look through my old notes since I haven't used 1.1.4 in awhile.

Have you installed SUID Lib Fix from Tweaks (1.1.3) and the BSD Termfix from Tweaks?
  5. Og Loc

Og Loc New Member

okie thanks man, i just wanted to get into the program so i could fix my gba roms with some code im supposed to write its like chown hR-...idk the rest but if you could tell me that whole code to write in their to fix my gba roms saving problem that'd be great
    thanks
  6. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Check my edited post above. Make sure those are installed and reboot, and I mean reboot(red slider power off) If that still doesnt work I believe there was a fix from lenlo labs I need to find for you.
  7. Og Loc

Og Loc New Member

hey man i just gonna forget all this and do it through winscp if you could send me a guide through winscp to fix my gba rom saving problem that would be greatly appreciated