Mobile Music Player Flip Problem?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by nickman89, Feb 15, 2009.

1. nickman89

nickman89 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Im sure most of you know What Mobile Music Player Flip is, If you don't well it puts the music and videos icon into one icon called ipod, like the iphone is. well my ipod kept rebooting and my categories and sbsettings got all messed up when i would try to dock an app. so i uninstalled the app, they went back to normal, i removed sbsetting, categories, and my toggles and themes for sbsettings, rebooted it, several times. I have then reinstalled everything except for categories. the problem im having is that in poof through sbsettings there is no video icon in the list of apps to hide, only an ipod icon as if Mobile Music Player flip is still on my ipod somewhere. Even though i swear i uninstalled it and even ssh into my ipod and deleted everything, but outside on my springboard i see a music icon and a videos icon. Whats even weirder is that i have the processes toggle and when i open music it shows that i have music and videos running at the same time. Could anybody on here help me out, or at least point me to wear the poof app, and wear the mobile music plyer app would be.

Thanks
  2. NeSEncHo

NeSEncHo Active Member

Music and Videos are just one app, it's not like they're separate. It's in /Applications. And it does appear as iPod in poof on mine even though I haven't every installed it.
  3. iNsTiiNkZ

iNsTiiNkZ New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Just make it easier for yourself. Just do Categories, and name it iPod
  4. nickman89

nickman89 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hmm really are you serious then i wonder why when i have music open it shows that i have music and videos open under processes in sbsettings if anybody wants to see what is under there processes toggle in sbsettings, that is if they have it installed, and have never installed music player flip
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    WAIT HOLD UP before i ever installed it i was able to put videos.app in my media categories, and i had music.app on my springboard. I cant do that when i go to add JUST VIDEOS into my media Category. Only IPOD shows in the list there is no VIDEOS app what so ever. If i add IPOD.app into my media categories then MUSIC and VIDEOS gets pulled off of springboard.