Mobile Me 60 day free trial

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by BroadStBullies, Aug 5, 2008.

1. BroadStBullies

BroadStBullies Well-Known Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I was just messin around with iTunes and I clicked on my ipod and it prompted me to a page with mobile me free trial. I dont know if this has been posted but I found it rather interesting.

Attached Files:

2. OneFan

OneFan Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Whoaa sweet!
    I'm gonna try to get my 60 day trial tmr morning!
    It's 1AM here.
  3. BroadStBullies

BroadStBullies Well-Known Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yeah I would try it but I have no real reason to.
  4. Tatsu

Tatsu New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    There has always been a free 60-day trial. I was really tempting to try it but after looking in the mobile me support forums it really scared me haha. I read about people's cards getting charged $200 or something. I've also ben keeping up with tech sites and all I hear are the continuos complaints (lost e-mail, not syncing properly, not worth $100/yr). I'm holding out until it gets a little bit more stable.
  5. akadnyce

akadnyce New Member

I'm using the 60 free trial (on day 28). You need a credit card to sign up but I said what they hay.

Haven't really been able to play with it because most of the time it's down and simply doesn't work. It does have lots of potential though. My big issue was that you are only able to check 1 other email account with it through Me.com, it doesn't get synced to my Touch along with the @me.com address. Also, you cannot reply with that email account it checked, if you want to reply you have to log into that account anyway.

It's just too bad that when they do probably work out the kinks, my 60 day trial will be up and I definitely won't be paying 99.00/yr for this.
  6. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    You can and always could get it on the Mobile Me site? Me.com...