Mobile Mail is Frozen

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Lessthan22fish, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Lessthan22fish

Lessthan22fish New Member

Every time I open Mobile Mail it says checking for mail, I try to delete messages and the disappear and then immediately come back, and it says I have 27 messages in my inbox yet I cleaned it out so I only have three. I deleted them (the emails) on my computer and re entered all my info in settings under mail, and restarted it and it still says 27, same problem persists. I got the iPhone apps by using Ipodtouchmasters upgrade that upgrades your jailbroken 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 and installs the iPhone apps. Someone help me please, this was one of my favorite apps.
  2. Lessthan22fish

I'm bumping it to start off the new day cause im going to school, somebody please try and help me with this, I can't be the only one this has happened to.

BUMP
  3. padsquad43

padsquad43 New Member

reinstall mail?
  4. Lessthan22fish

how do you reinstall mail

how do you reinstall mail?
  5. padsquad43

padsquad43 New Member

in installer>uninstall
  6. Lessthan22fish

no, the upgrade I used just put all the iPhone apps on for me, they're not in installer, I didn't use installer to get them. That said, does anyone know what I should do to fix my mobile mail?
  7. plokiju

plokiju New Member

I have the same problem. I tried replacing mail and preferences with good versions, but it wont work. And it won't let me change my account, and resetting settings does nothing. HELP!!!