Mobile Mail Is At It Again (nothing will fix it!)

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by Insanelygreat01, Jan 25, 2008.

1. Insanelygreat01

Insanelygreat01 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    my mobile mail app just wont work if searched everything about it an done everything you can think! the problem is that every time you click it it opens but goes right back to the springboard! i have the 1.1.3 firmware jailbroken and i just changed the M68AP.plist to the N45AP.plist and thats how i got the apps. i don't know how everything got screwed up! i already tried replacing the plist files in mobile mail i tried replacing the N45AP.plist and i've tried replacing the app and i've tried the mobile mail fix! i've done everything thinkable! mobile mail is my most used app on my ipod touch and i really need it! if anyone has any idea i need o know!! thanks!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. MrNase

MrNase New Member

After applying the Mail fix - did you go to your mail settings (preferences) to setup your password again?
  3. Insanelygreat01

Insanelygreat01 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    ya and it just wont open... even after i try to change the password when it goes to verify it in mail mail crashes!
  4. ethan961

ethan961 New Member

fix for passwords not saving

I believe that there is a fix for the passwords not saving in installer.app up near where the 1.1.3 soft upgrade package is.