Mobile installer

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by onetrusovereign, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. onetrusovereign

onetrusovereign New Member

• Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    i recently had to restore my ipod touch (jailbroken) and before i did it i had mobile installer installed which helped me install apps on my ipod touch from my computer. i dont remember the source i used and this was the only way i could install my apps and i cant use ssh and winscp. can someone help!!!
  2. Sarcasm Siempre

Sarcasm Siempre New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. If you're talking about Cydia or Installer, those should have been placed on your device when you jailbroke it. If you're talking about [PIRACY]us, we don't discuss that here.
  3. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Wake up to a fresh, delicious bowl of Piracy(tm) every morning!

Warning: Side effects may include jail time and or meeting your life partner "Bob" after an incident involving soap.
  4. nunchuck

nunchuck New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    why did he get disciplined. it seemed that he was just asking if there was or is an program that can install packages to your device like cydia except on the computer.and to my knowledge i don't think there is
  5. Jarlath

Jarlath Retired Moderator

Note that the post was edited - as if it to remove incriminating evidence.... such as what happened here.
  6. onetrusovereign

onetrusovereign New Member

what the heck r u talking about?!?! i was just trying to figure out how to install apps downloaded to my computer which was from a ******* file on to my ipod touch!! i had it the first time using mobile installer maybe i was wrong. AND WHY WOULD I POST INCRIMINATING EVIDENCE!?!? as for the editing, i went back and put an exclamation sign on the original post, i thought it ment urgent message or somethin i just became a member here! and if u got a problem with it and fell u need to be a a@$ hole about it then u can delete me, theres a vast ocean out there called the internet!
  7. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    • You are making it worse on yourself. Buy your Apps from the App Store. Support the independent developers who work hard to make you happy. You ungrateful wizzamaboob.
  8. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I refer you to my previous post.
  9. breakkdown

breakkdown Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I think we all need to take a deep breath...
  10. Sarcasm Siempre

Sarcasm Siempre New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    If you had to download it from a *******, it's a cracked app. We do not discuss cracked apps here, as it is illegal and will result in a ban. Read the giant black letters at the top of the page.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.