Mobile finder APP problems!!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by kettle, Feb 3, 2009.

1. kettle

kettle New Member

hi, i have mx tube which i download movies too.... i want to use finder to transfer them to my video folder if possible, but i can find every folder/app in finder except video!!!

any ideas?
  2. prauny

prauny Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Go here to find the mxtube vids /private/var/mobile/Media/MxTube.
    The here is the place you need to put them for dTunes to find them /private/var/mobile/Library/Downloads.

You wont be able to use the iPods built in media player to play them unless you sync them through iTunes.
  3. kettle

kettle New Member

no idea what u mean lol
  4. prauny

prauny Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    OK, you need to follow the file path I pasted above to where the mxtube videos are stored, copy the file you want and then navigate to the downloads folder and paste it there. You will need to make sure you know what the mxtube vid you want is called, as they get saved as large numbers and letters. There are thumbnails and videos files in the same folder, so make sure you dont copy the thumbnail by mistake.
    The dTunes app is a way of watching videos you have downloaded through safari using the download plugin, you can also use it to download ******* files (I do not promote piracy...) You will need to use dTunes to watch your videos because the normal iPod media player wont see your videos, it only sees videos that are synced through iTunes.