Mobile cast

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Desertd, Feb 3, 2008.

1. Desertd

Desertd New Member

i really need help on using mobile cast can any one help me

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. ARUS

ARUS New Member

what type of help, where is the probleme?
    Mobilecast is really easy to use, it works great, but there are some features missing like "update all" or "remove all episodes"
  3. johnInSJ

johnInSJ Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I'm sure someone can help you. How would you like to be helped today? I need a problem statement. Maybe just a little thought. Some sign of intelligence. Anything at all.
  4. xcheetahx123

xcheetahx123 New Member

I don't understand what I'm supposed to be putting in the add feed and opml boxes. Can u give me an example
  5. frnkyn

frnkyn Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    u go online(with a computer), google ur feed name for example for happy tree friends u would search up xml feed for happy tree friends, and then the first result should be the one u wanted, and then search around the page for something with xml or rss feed in it, then click on that, then look for a link that ends in xml and add that in mobile cast
  6. FalconX52

FalconX52 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i'm also not sure how this works, i added a feed for IGN the URL was this http://feeds.ign.com/ignfeeds/xbox360/ now stuff shows up so i select it and hit download, it does very fast, but when i hit play i only see my background and some controls at the bottom of the screen(previous, pause, next, volume) and theres no sound, so i'm just wondering what i'm doing wrong
  7. FalconX52

FalconX52 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    alright i think i've figured out the problem, the feed i added was not the podcasts feed, welll i added the podcast feed and am now downloading a couple
    edit
    yea it works now