MMS Theming?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Baby_Bella, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Baby_Bella

Baby_Bella New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Does anyone know if there are themes for the MMS application for the Iphone?
  2. jalexis4192

jalexis4192 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You mean the background, go on YouTube and search for "dinozambas" he has a vid up on how to do it.
  3. Baby_Bella

Baby_Bella New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Thank you so much, it worked

Please Register or Log in to view images

------------------double post merged------------------
    Do you know if it's also possible to change the text size in the MMS bubbles?
  4. jalexis4192

jalexis4192 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    K, i checked it out, and changing the font does change the font for it, maybe just find a big font, and you can change the size, hope it helps.
  5. geekgrrl

geekgrrl Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    I just found this: Edit the style.css file to change font sizes and placement of items.
  6. Baby_Bella

Baby_Bella New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Where do i find that file?
  7. geekgrrl

geekgrrl Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    I don't have an iPhone, or SMS.

Maybe someone will look around in the folders, for you.

IFunBox (for PC) free software or iPhone Explorer (for MAC) free software will let you look around, and more. Make a backup, before making changes.

iFile app, found in Cydia, will also let you look around and make changes however I need to visualize the file system using iFunBox before I liked iFile.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    If there is no style.css it would seem then the font size has to be changed for the entire System font.

FontSwap allows changing fonts, if you had the different sizes to see if it looks better.

The only means of having another size, is to purchase the font. If a public font, or a "for personal use" font, it must be possible to change the size because I have seen a thread here where one person requested and received a different font size for the System file. He was using a different font, too.

But there are fonts available at Dafont, etc. online. Google "free fonts"?

I think you will have to have a public font, to get help here, because we are banned from the forum for even discussing piracy (forum rules).

If you found a font "for personal use only" if it is the right size, good. If not, you are allowed to "port" the font to iPhone/Touch and use it for your own use.

In summary, (because I don't know more about it)

1. If you just want a different size and no other changes, maybe if you made that perfectly clear, someone with professional graphic artist software would be willing to change the font size, give you the file, and you put it in with FontSwap.

2. If you just want to find the style.css file, or some other file to change the SMS font size, make that perfectly clear.

This is because of the problem of piracy.

I think you want to go either way, 1. or 2. would satisfy. Make that perfectly clear.

Then, maybe there is a knight in shining armor here to come to your rescue?