iPhone 4 MMS not working on iOS 4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by cleepy, Jul 29, 2010.

1. cleepy

cleepy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I'm using a iPhone 3gs that isn't jailbroken. I don't have the iPhone data plan, but I'm under contract for a family data plan that includes mms on my old phone (Samsung Mythic).

For some reason I can't send any mms through. I was using a 3gs that was jailbroken on 3.1.3 and I could send pictures fine, but when I got this phone it was running 4.0 and now it won't let me send pictures.

I've tried reseting all settings, reseting network settings, but nothing has been working. Any suggestions? Thanks
  2. Shukketsu.Azuguad

Shukketsu.Azuguad Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Did you turn on 'cellular data' and/or 3G? I find that is an issue for me when I try to send MMS [which isn't often]. Not trying to insult your intelligence, just trying to cover all the bases.
  3. cleepy

cleepy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I don't have the smartphone data plan which is why I can't use 3G or cellular data. When I was on 3.1.3 on my other 3GS I had disabled cellular data, 3G, and edge by using a fake apn and I could send photos fine. But with this phone that I hasn't been jailbroken before and is running 4.1, I can't send photos