MMBN Chip Database

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by Danls92, May 13, 2008.

1. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I'm sure that this is more of a niche type thing, but I figure that I'd give it a shot anyways. If you don't know, there is a series for the GBA/ DS called Megaman Battle Network, which has a combat system based on "chips" that you can get throughout the game, and from defeating enemies.

I personally think it would be awesome to create some sort of a database with a chip's info, that would also be helpful since I just bought a new game in the series

Please Register or Log in to view images

Anyways, if any of the devs out there want to make this a reality, I'd appreciate it greatly (PM me if you want more info about what I have in mind).
  2. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    That is really cool! I would like that alot man, I love that idea 100 percent!
  3. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I finally got around to installing the Toolchain, and assuming that nobody else will take up the program I guess I will try to make it. Granted, I have absolutely 0% programming knowledge (except HTML, but who doesn't know that these days

Please Register or Log in to view images

), so it might take me a while to get proficient enough to do something like this.