mlb.com at bat postseason games a no show?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by arda10k, Oct 7, 2009.

1. arda10k

arda10k New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    mlb.com said they will stream postseason games from at bat app, but phillies-rockies game started and i still have no video whatsoever. anyone have an idea about this? any of you watchin/or not watchin this games?
  2. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

I'm pretty sure you have to have MLB.tv enable to watch the games.

I think it's $20 or something.
  3. arda10k

arda10k New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20091006&content_id=7364784&vkey=news_mlb&fext=.jsp&c_id=mlb

"Fans also will have the opportunity to make Postseason.TV portable with MLB.com At Bat 2009, the application unveiled to iPhone and iPod Touch users. If you have been watching baseball games that way this season, then you now will be able to enjoy this, as the app offers Postseason.TV (Quad Mode) to all At Bat 2009 users abroad and domestic. The MLB.com At Bat 2009 app itself is available for $9.99 at the iTunes App Store."

i think i misread the part about "watching games like that this season" with watching 2 free at-bat games a day, they were probably talking about mlb.com account. well they were trying to tick a little bit for sure though. well, it would be sweet to watch that way. thanks though.