MLB At Bat 2009

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by blackjays24, Aug 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackjays24

blackjays24 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    • Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    I am trying to install the MLB at bat 2009 application, the latest 1.3 version for O.S 3.0. When I try to install the app, I get that error message. I am just wondering if there is anyway around this? I have total commander, and this is what I have tried.

I used Total Commander to locate where the apps are on the iPod, I have the free facebook app installed. I then copyed that folder over to my PC and then took the MLB at bat IPA file and extract the folders inside of it. I than opened up the folder that contained the facebook.app folder and the artwork adn such... and I replaced them with the MLB at bat.app folder and artwork. I did leave a few things in the folder that were like .plist because I couldn't locate versions of them from what I extracted from the MLB IPA.

So now I have the icon appearing on springboard, and when I click it for like a split second it shows the MLB At bat loading screen and then the app closes. So I don't know if I am on to something or if this can be fixed...

Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.