Missing "Videos" App

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by ludwigdrummerguy, May 30, 2010.

1. ludwigdrummerguy

ludwigdrummerguy New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Hey guys, this isn't really all that big of a deal, but it's really getting on my nerves. My native "Videos" app has suddenly dissapeared after some messing around with different themes. I can open in up in Spotlight Search but I can't find it anywhere else such as the hidden icons menu or the dock applications menu. Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. shashanknegi

shashanknegi Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    do you have iblanks of any sort and or categories??
  3. ludwigdrummerguy

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Well, I did install iBlank earlier because it was required in the theme I was messing around with, but then I deleted it because I didn't need it because I just went back to the theme I was using prior, which doesn't require iBlank. I don't know if that could've caused any of this, but I do have CategoriesSB installed.
  4. jellydonuts

jellydonuts New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    Did you transform it to iPod?
  5. Psyko

Psyko Member

You probably merged the video and music apps into iPod app, that iPhones have.

Use spotlight search and try searching for video or iPod.
  6. nikj14

nikj14 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Turn restrictions on and off in the settings, If its hidden it'll show up again.
  7. ludwigdrummerguy

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Uuhh sorry guys, I don't really get what ya'll are saying about transforming/merging...
    And to Psyko, as I said in my original post here, I could find it in Spotlight and open it up. I still have my Videos app, I just can't find the icon anywhere, which kinda sucks because I was using the G.O.C. Pro theme and its got the nifty little five icon dock and the "Videos" icon was modified to fit in the dock perfectly and now, without the icon it's ugly

------------------double post merged------------------
    I've already done that twice with respring now and still nothing...
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Well I figured out what was wrong, as the people said earlier, the music and videos apps got merged when they were put into folders. Sorry I didn't understand at the moment but then I figured out what you all were talking about. To fix this, you need delete all your folders and then recreate them and put the videos app into a folder seperate from the music app. Then you can remove it from the folder and BAM, there ya go