Missing Attribute Points in Agency Wars

Discussion in 'Social Game Friend Codes' started by DarkKnyte, Mar 26, 2009.

1. DarkKnyte

DarkKnyte New Member

Does anyone else have a problem with losing their attribute points when you gain multiple levels at once? Here's how it started:

I was lvl 4 with 73/75 xp and did a joint mission with 4 or 5 other users. All of us were successful and I gained 60 xp, jumping me to level 6.

Unfortunately, when I went to add my attribute points, I only received three attribute points instead of the six that I should've. Now I'm high level and have a decent amount of contacts that I would prefer to keep, but at the same time, I'm lacking quite a few Attribute points.

It happened again today - I was jumped from level 92 to 126 in one mission without the 102 attribute points that should've come with it, and that puts me WAY behind other equal level players.

Right now, I'm lvl 130 and only have 258 AP. Shouldn't I have somewhere in the range of 390? I think I'll wait for the update to reset, but I really don't want to lose my contacts!

Does anyone else have this problem?
  2. GR3ddy

GR3ddy New Member

This isn't a problem. This is or was how the game is structured. I reached level 27212, and just recently, due to the update, everyone who was at the highest level got reduced back down to level 90 or so. Although, we've all kept our attributes and stats, so anyone who's around our level and is only first tier would die really fast when attacking us. I guess they've fixed the issue and started having tiers. Not 100% sure because there's currently no update online anywhere which details what has been changed for Agency Wars.