Missing Artwork

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Quinn07, May 11, 2009.

1. Quinn07

Quinn07 New Member

Hi Guys, I really hoping some one can help. Sometimes when I download music on to my ipod touch I get the artwork and it goes on the the pod no probs then later on I'm listening to an album and the artwork has disappeared!!! Its there for most of the songs on the same album I really don't understand why that would happen - I can get it back but I have to go into that particular album then into that song then download a new cover and it ends up either been a bit brighter or darker or smaller than the orginal one I downloaded in the first place that might come across as a wee bit anal but its really annoying - any ideas???

Quinn07
  2. SugarBob62

SugarBob62 Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I've noticed that on mine too. Like I have artwork for every album on iTunes. But I noticed when I synched everything onto my iPod some of the artwork for some reason isn't there.

Like it will have that musical note picture instead. Is that what you get? And it's weird like you said, some of the songs in that album will show the album art, but some will not. I never notice is mine changes ever. I just know that some of the album art is not showing up. I was going to post about it, but never got around to it.
  3. Aurongel

Aurongel Banned

check the file extension
    convert to png if necessary
    make sure the album art is the SAME EXACT FILE for every track
    right click - get info - artwork - select image you want use (highlight)
  4. charlieiscool12

charlieiscool12 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    same here. the album artwork from itunes doesnt work. i fixed it by manually going into get info for every song and putting in the artwork
  5. Quinn07

Quinn07 New Member

Thanks for the replies guys!!! - yeah it seems to happen after a synch - yeah if i notice it happens I'll take on board your advice. Thanks again