Missing Album Artwork

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Parrappa, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Parrappa

Parrappa New Member

Could someone help me out here? I had all my iTunes Album Artwork successfully on my iPod Touch for quite some time now without any problems. However, I was listening to my ipod yesterday before bed and I noticed that all my album art was gone. I plugged into iTunes to see that all my artwork was still there in my library but it still won't sync to my ipod. I tried "Get Album Artwork" But that did nothing for me. I've even got "Download missing album artwork" checked on my ipod settings. Still, nothing has done it for me yet. Any help on this issue? It's probably just something I'm not seeing. I did a google search but my computer isn't working and specific sites like Google aren't loading for me. Hoping my fellow IPTF could help a brotha out.

</end great wall of china>
  2. Elric

Elric New Member

This just happened to me last night too, except the only site that doesn't work is this one. It seems there are no images anymore.
  3. cmenou

cmenou New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hi there,

Same problem for me. All album artwork are OK in iTunes (7.6.2.9) but they disappeared on the iPod for most albums, only a few have still a valid cover?! Firmware is 1.1.3 jailbreak, and it used to work fine before. I can't recall doing any update on iTunes (windows version) but certainly did add and remove some applications on the iPod (via the installer). Not sure this can have an impact.
    iTunes is so frustrating sometimes... Apple is great at designing hardware, but for software, it's an other story.
    Anyone successfully fixed album covers with "fixtunes" by the way? It doesn't look like this is the solution though...
    Will post more if I find a workaround/solution to this.

Cheers
  4. Dave C

Dave C New Member

Have you tried to turn off the ipod completely and then restart it?
    Same thing happened to me, had a mini freak-out, and by shutting it off and restarting, it seemed to work....let me know.