Missing Album Art / Ironic iTunes Genius

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by coolcrazykid, Jul 16, 2010.

1. coolcrazykid

coolcrazykid New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I'm sorry to the following Users for Me asking this question/genre again:

"Here are the similar thread's we found: multimolti, itoucheefeelee, Cop J, Teslanaut and Parrrappa."

Alright, I have iTunes 9.2.0.61 and use it as my primary Music Player, aside form my iPod Touch, which is far superior. I have quite a lot of music, 2480 songs to be exact. That is all separated and categorized into 256 albums. I like everything organized, with the best quality my iPod supports. I also like everything up to date: 320kbps, High Quality Album Art, ID3 Tags at 2.4, and all Tracks named correctly.

Recently Me and My Dad went and bought the latest album by "The Great Big Sea" their very renown and we got the latest 2010 album "Safe Upon the Shore" just released this week. I put the CD into my PC Laptop and it ripped all the contents and I wanted to sync it onto my iPod Touch and my Dad's iPod Classic. One problem though is the album art does not appear. I clicked "Get Album Artwork" but nothing appeared and I made sure all "Get Info" was correct as well. And ironically if I double click the album and go to the song listing, to the right in the genius bar, is the album "Safe Upon the Shore" right there in all its glory.

Can someone please help me find out why I have this issue?
    Also sorry about the length of the message, I wanted to say everything first, because I know you will ask it later.

Coolcrazykid, Thank You in Advance.
  2. theodore214

theodore214 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'm pretty sure that iTunes doesn't import the album artwork when importing songs from a CD (for me it doesn't, at least).

It's not a very big problem, really. Search for the album art on Google and just put the image into the slot for the Album Artwork.

Unless you mean you already did that and it doesn't show up, then I don't know.
  3. shashanknegi

shashanknegi Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    yeah, what he said...

dra and drop into the album artwork, but make sure its as high quality as you can get.
  4. coolcrazykid

coolcrazykid New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Yes, I already tried that out, It turns out that the Album Art is too new and there isn't any images on google

Please Register or Log in to view images

But its funny, I can clearly see that iTunes has the Album Art and the CD, but I can't get it, maybe I have the Info wrong again... I don't think so?
  5. NickPod

NickPod Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I usually find a lot of my missing album art on Wikipedia on the album's page, or if it's a single, then its page.
  6. theodore214

theodore214 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Click this
    Save that and put it onto your album artwork in iTunes.