Missing a song somehow

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by felixen, Jun 23, 2008.

1. felixen

felixen Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    In iTunes it says there are 2900 songs on the playlist I use on my ipod touch. on my ipod it says there are 2899 songs on there, so there's one song missing. I just synced it a few times and it's still missing, and I don't get no error messages or anything when I sync (I have tried a few times a song wouldn't transfer, so I got a message telling me which song it was)..

I know it seems kinda pointless when it's just one song, but still, I'd like to know which song it is and how to transfer it

Please Register or Log in to view images

what should I do?

when I click my ipod in itunes, then click on my playlist it still says I have 2900 songs on there. But if I click on Music (still the menu on my ipod in itunes) it says I have 2899 songs. So under "Music" I have 2899 songs, but when I hit the playlist I have 2900 songs. This is weird
  2. carlos!

carlos! Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    what is the point on 2900 songs..honestly are you actually going to listen to them all?
  3. felixen

felixen Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    maybe. I love my music to death, and I have put all the ish I like on my ipod. might as well have all the stuff I enjoy so I can listen to whatever I want whenever I want, instead of feelin vexed that I didnt put one certain album on there
  4. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Well if it isn't updating the one song... then just look in manually. Yes, manually. Sure it will take you an hour but who cares. Thats what happens when you have that man y songs

Seriously though, how do you get the time to listen to them all?
  5. thechungster

thechungster Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    ^^ thats seems good, follow him
  6. C000LIN

C000LIN New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i know lol he must listen to his ipod every second, that is such a waste of space...
  7. carlos!

carlos! Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    he doesnt he just likes to tell people he has 2900 songs exactly.
  8. felixen

felixen Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    lol at yall dudes thinking I listen to my music all the time.

What was it in my second post you didn't understand? I said I like to have all the music I love on my ipod so I can listen to whatever I want whenever I want. And how is MUSIC a waste of space on an ipod? LOL at that dude. Besides, my ish is 32GB, and I have like 13GB left. Please explain how I am wasting space.
  9. felixen

felixen Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    you got me, that's exactly how I like to front on people, by showing off how many songs I have. I mean on mtv cribs they show these insane cars and all that, but that aint ish compared to the 2899 songs on my ipod..
  10. YouTouch

YouTouch New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    How is he wasting space when he's using the ipod for what it's meant to do. What else do you do with that space? other than movies there's nothing really. I'm sure he does have that many songs. I have 5200 on my video, is that wasting space?

Anyways back to the topic, as someone else said, you going to have to count manually. I suggest counting all A's on itunes, then all the A's on your ipod, then B's on itunes and so on. Then when there's a difference in song's between your ipod and itunes just find it in what ever letter it was. It will be easier to find then count one by one.

Hope that Helped