Misc touch questions

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iTouch24, May 2, 2010.

1. iTouch24

iTouch24 New Member

1- I am using the ismooth winterboard theme and when I go to music player, the buttons in the bottom (play,forward, Back) do not line up correctly. I like the theme as a whole but that annoys me. I tried to activate another theme on top of this one to see if player would be overwritten with the new theme but no luck.
    2- firmware 3.1.3, is there a way to change boot screen as of yet? All I see now is the pineapple from jailbreaking. Logome doesn't work as of yet for this firmware.
    I read there is verbose bootup for mac, but haven't found good instructions as of yet.
    3- even though a theme has it's own lockscreen, is there a way to override that? Tried setting use user lockscreen in winterboard but no luck.
    4- pockettouch , I bought the version for the newest FW and it works food but just doesn't set screen brightness to 0. Am I missing something? Pocketplayer and help with another addon app have this option. I remember pockettouch had this feature during earlier versions.

I have 1G touch running 3.1.3 , used pwnage to JB.

Thanks in advance for your assistance on my questions.
  2. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    1. SSH to that theme and delete the music player part

2. Yes use redsn0w 0.9.4, make sure you put already pwned

3. SSH to that theme and delete the lock screen part

4. dunno bout that
  3. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

AppStore applications are restricted from changing the screen brightness. That is the reason a MobileSubstrate add-on had to be created for PocketPlayer to control the screen brightness.
  4. iTouch24

iTouch24 New Member

are there any addons for pockettouch?