Mirror Screen Protector

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Fenix 3.0, Nov 11, 2008.

1. Fenix 3.0

Fenix 3.0 New Member

Screen Protector

i was looking at purchasing the above screen protector for my iphone, it looks wicked sweet, but i was wondering if there were an issues with it? screen glare, screen quality loss, hard-to-remove, etc.?
  2. ipNinja

ipNinja New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Hi,

A Friend of mine has one, personally i think it looks kinda tacky and it is extremely hard to see anything in direct sunlight.

Save you money and buy a clear screen protector
  3. ur_so_beautiful

ur_so_beautiful New Member

LOL You're talking about a MIRROR SCREEN PROTECTOR and wether it has any glares??? lmfao fair play
  4. Fenix 3.0

Fenix 3.0 New Member

...um...contrary to your belief, the screen shows up through the mirror quite well(according to current owners). it is expected there is going to be some glare, but if you paid attention, you would have noticed that i asked if the amount of glare was going to be A PROBLEM.
  5. TheConqueror

TheConqueror New Member

it will be a problem, imagine a mirror reflecting light while you try to see through the other side. It is kind of like if you watch TV and the sun goes in the room you can barely see anything... its like that except a lot worse..

I recommend a power support anti glare screen protector
  6. NMspeedswim17

NMspeedswim17 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    The protector itself is great at first....I found that, as stated above it is hard to see in the sunlight, and EXTREMELY prone to scratches. In two weeks I could not use my phone without being distracted by screen scratches. As far as visibility goes, you can see perfectly through the protector and it is a pretty cool mirror when you have your phone turned off. I would recommend getting it but make sure you have an outer case to protect the mirror from damage.
  7. ahmedowski

ahmedowski New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I bought it yesterday. It's awesome. The only con is that it's the fingerprint collector. Every time you touch the screen, fingerprint stays.