Minor thing, but just wondering why....

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by lucy, Dec 27, 2007.

1. lucy

lucy New Member

When I go on music and then albums I scroll down to Rihanna: A girl like me and when I select it all the songs I put into that album are displayed fine. But when I turn the ipod sideways and access the album that ways only one of the songs is displayed...It doesn't do it on any of the others, just this album.
  2. Mindfield

Mindfield New Member

Are the ID3 tags edited properly for the rest of the songs on the album? That's the only way your iPod (and iTunes) will know what album the songs are from; the tags must be edited to reflect that. Make sure the album name is the same on all MP3s (select the whole album in iTunes, right-click, select Get Info, and change the album name so all songs on it are the same) otherwise it is liable to think that they are from a different album if there are any spelling variations. Also make sure the artist and album artist are edited properly, too.
  3. lucy

lucy New Member

Yes I've double checked and everything's the same. I can get the songs on the screen when the ipod is portrait but when I turn it landscape from there and press the album it's only Pon De Replay that shows up.
  4. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I've had that issue at times as well - sometimes in iTunes you can select the album, hit Get Info, and check yes to the "Compliation?" question... seems to help at times... and getting info for all at once allows you to check to make sure the artist & album tags are identical...
  5. chopshop

chopshop New Member

I had a similar, but maybe different problem. Songs of the same album would be seperated in coverflow. To fix, I made sure all the album, artist and album artist fields were the same. The easy way to do this is to select all the songs in the album, right click and get info. Then whatever you change is applied to all the selected songs.