Minor problem (Spinning Circle of Death related)

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by celebi23, Mar 22, 2008.

1. celebi23

celebi23 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I apologize in advance if this sounds a bit confusing. Ok, I had just installed the "Respring" app and then added a webclip. From my desktop (Using the AFP w/ Bonjour plugin with NetServices) I replaced one of the WebClip icons with one of my custom ones.

I then used Respring to see the changes. It went into a loop of "Restarting Springboard". I tried using ZiPhone & restarting it in recovery mode & then in normal mode. It's now stuck at the Apple logo with the spinning wheel of death. Might anyone have the default 1.1.4 (with the legit app pack)
    "com.apple.springboard.plist" that's located in:
    "var/mobile/Library/Preferences" ? I'm going to try & replace that file but, I can't find the default one anywhere. Any help would be awesome

edit: nevermind, just gonna restore it
  2. Khaos

Khaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  3. ur_so_beautiful

ur_so_beautiful New Member

spinning circle of death??? that happens everytime i switch my iPod off arghhhhh

i lol'd
  4. xitz your fearx

xitz your fearx Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    heh i want to replace the spinning cogs picture with skull so when i get it, it would at least look cool
  5. cantcatchme939

cantcatchme939 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    LOL! I was just thinking the exact same thing yesterday when I had to restore from it!
  6. ipodtouch1234

ipodtouch1234 Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    cool, but since it is animated, I would have it stick its toung out at me(sp, the thing i your mouth if you cant understand my phonetic (sp?) spelling.)