Millionaire question

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Johnny Quest, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Johnny Quest

Johnny Quest Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    I was wondering is there a way where we can add our own questions on this app? I mean, I would like to use this format to add EMS/Fire related questions. It'll be cool.
  2. Solomon

Solomon New Member

Download SQLite Database Browser (it's freeware; just google it) and you will be able to open/edit the question database. Once you're in the database, it is pretty easy to figure out how you need to format the questions/choices/correct answer. The problem you may run into is that once you've made your own database, you pretty much will know all the answers. So playing might not be as much fun. I'm dealing with that with the current English Language Pack.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Johnny Quest

Johnny Quest Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    awesome thanks for the tip. I wanted to do one for EMS and so if I know the answer when I'm typing it it also refreshes my memory. and maybe I'll post it up when I'm done. Thanks again.
  4. tweetypie

tweetypie New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hi there.

Does anyone know which source to use to get millionaire? I've refreshed my sources and can't find it in 'install'. I already have ispazio as a source. Any other sources available?

Rep for helpful advice or info.

Cheers!