Millionaire complaint + question

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by swillard8, Apr 12, 2008.

1. swillard8

swillard8 New Member

hi, was just playing the millionaire game and I found myself answering, it must have been, atleast 15 or so questions about America! I live in England, so for one I have no care for American history.

It would be ok to have a few questions on it because that's what you get in a general knowledge quiz, but to have that many questions on America is lame. I guess that's why you guys are so patriotic!

So can someone tell me how I would go about making a question pack that isn't called "how much do you know about the best country in the world, America"?
  2. daggeulricH

daggeulricH New Member

Agree, I want more knowledge questions, and not about America..
  3. reason2breathe

reason2breathe New Member

Also, whilst on the topic of English Who wants to be a millionairre, Could someone make it so the money goes 100, 200, 300, 500, *1 000*, 20 00, 4 000, 8 000, 16 000, *32 000*, 64 000, 125 000, 250 000, 500 000, *1 000 000*, where the values with asterix's are the 'save' points. This is the order they go in the english game, i don't know about other countries. obviously the money would be in £'s. Thanks!
  4. plokiju

plokiju New Member

it goes from 1000 to 20000 to 4000?

Anyway, I agree that there are too many American questions, but instead of making an English version, someone should just make a non-American version for people from other places like Canada.
  5. willryan42

willryan42 New Member

My complaint (maybe this has already been talked about) is when you tap call a friend, a phone call list comes up blank, and I can't exit back to the game, only exit completely. I'm assuming that that feature is made for the iphone, and not the ipod touch.
  6. Mr Power

Mr Power New Member

Just create a contact with any phone number in it. Then tap on it. Don't worry the programme isn't going to try to call someone, it will just give you sth like: "I think the answer is xy".
  7. iPodTouchEdwards

iPodTouchEdwards New Member

I am totally with you on this, I dont know about NFL etc I think sports questions should be taken out also.
    if you want sports questions go make a 'Question Of Sport' game.
  8. reason2breathe

reason2breathe New Member

haha!
    i mean £2000. the space is in the wrong place...
  9. Solomon

Solomon New Member

Anyone who'd like different questions, should make their own database. I am responsible for 95% of the questions that are in the current english language pack. I created a new database becuase I wanted more questions than were originally available. I only emailed the database back to the game creator because I thought that people would appreciate my efforts.
  10. jord

jord New Member

They are good questions, but If you don't live in America those questions will seem amazingly hard. I think that's all they are saying. But yes, agreed that others could input their own questions to be used.