MiLi Pro (iPhone and iPod Touch Portable Video Projector)

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by aaronrivera, Aug 10, 2009.

?

Would you buy this?

1. Yes, and I will

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  2. Yes, if I had the money

10 vote(s)
    83.3%
  3. No, I wouldn't

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  4. I haven't decided yet

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. aaronrivera

aaronrivera New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)

Please Register or Log in to view images

The MiLi Pro is an up and coming Video Projector for your iPhone or iPod Touch. Made by PhoneSuit, this device will be portable and is compatible with the iPhone 3GS, 3G, 2G and iPod Touch, and the iPod Classic. Also compatible with VGA and RCA sources. It comes in two colors, a black with blue trim or a white with a blue trim. Check the attachments for more photos.

The device is powered by a lithium-polymer battery that is charged through a mini USB cable also included. The battery is removable. It also includes an extra battery so when watching a movie, if your battery dies out you can replace it without having to plug it into an outlet and recharging it. The charging time for the battery takes up to 3 hours. Another great thing about the battery is that not only does it power the projector, but it also charges your video source device.

The projector screen can go up to 5 to 70 inches with an optimal 40 inches. It displays 640x480 high resolution images on a surface of your choosing. The focus wheel helps you fine tune your screen for a better viewing experience. Now I'm sure the iPod Touch 1st generation owners are wondering if they have to plug in their headphones to watch their movies and other videos, but you won't because it has a built in speaker that is controlled by the touch enabled side panel.

An added addition are two cables. One being a VGA cable for connecting to the back of your PC and laptop or other VGA devices. The other being a RCA cable which is for connecting to DVD players, VCR's and other devices with an RCA port. You can switch between each input with the input source button.

Here are the specifications from their website:

Compatibility: iPhone 3GS, 3G, 2G and iPod Touch, Classic
    Projector Screen Size: 5-70 inches. Optimal 40 inches
    Brightness: 10 Lumens
    Charging Time: 3 Hours
    Max Resolution: 480P, VGA, 640x480
    LED Lifetime: 20,000 Hours
    AV Input Sources: RCA, VGA

Now a price is not shown on PhoneSuit's website right now, but it does say that it is coming out in September of this year. I wouldn't expect this to be cheap as regular projectors can run from $200-$1000+. I will edit this thread once a price is listed. Or you can check for yourself once they do at:

http://www.phonesuit.com/products/MiLi_Pro_iPhone_iPod_Video_Projector-18-10.html

I AM IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED WITH WITH PHONESUIT. I AM MERELY A FAN TRYING CREATE SOME HYPE ON THEIR NEW DEVICE.

Source: http://www.phonesuit.com

Attached Files:

2. UncleMario

UncleMario New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    how much will this cost? £150 and i'll buy one.
  3. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'll pay up to £100 :/

lol.
  4. aaronrivera

aaronrivera New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    There is no price listed on their site. Yet.
  5. jbarnes

jbarnes New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I would, but its probably to expensive.