Release Mike's Default [v. 1.0] w/ Thumbnail!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by rutgersfan147, Mar 27, 2008.

1. rutgersfan147

rutgersfan147 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    My first theme, "Mike's Default" (this time with pictures included) is a combination of icons (none of which made by me. All credit goes to Louie Mantia, JTR Wallace and the creator of NeurouxLeopard themes).

I really like this theme because it keeps the look and feel of the ipod with your ipod touch/iphone while providing a few alternatives to some apps and the entire color scheme looks really nice if you have the following order:
    1st row: sms, calendar, photos, camera,
    2nd row: youtube, stocks, maps, weather
    3rd row: clock, calculator, notes, settings
    4th row:iTunes, installer or appstore, smbprefs, customize
    dock: phone, safari, mail, iPod

1.1.1 - 1.1.2 place the folder in /private/var/root/Library/summerboard/
    1.1.3 - 1.1.4 place the folder in /private/var/mobile/Library/summerboard/

If you're on an iPod touch like i am and want some of the addidtional iphone apps, go into categories and create an app called Camera and find the icon that looks like the iphone's camera. For SMS.app and Phone.app just google it like i did or look around the site.

For the iPod app instead of music and videos, u need to add the source ride4.org/shai.xml. Then go to sources, install ALL SOURCES, then refresh. It WILL take a while. Then go to All packages, blaze ultimate and install that. From there, install "Create all-iPod" i think that's what it's called. For the ipod touch, it will get rid of your music and videos and just make one app, iPod.app like the iphone's.

Again, all credit goes to Louie Mantia, JTR Wallace and the creator of NeurouxLeopard themes. I do not take credit for nor did i myself create any of the icons in this theme. All I did was compile the icons from these themes to make a really cool one.

Tell me what you think of the app and gimme rep if you like it.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Attached Files:

2. rutgersfan147

rutgersfan147 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Tell me what you think / what i should add for next release?
  3. stewie2280

stewie2280 New Member

Was there really any point to repost this when you could have just attached an image to your last thread
  4. rutgersfan147

rutgersfan147 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i forgot to attach the image and when i tried to edit my post it wouldn't let me. Now i can't delete the other thread.
  5. stewie2280

stewie2280 New Member

....You can edit and attach images its called "Go Advanced"...sigh
  6. rutgersfan147

rutgersfan147 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    lol. my bad.

Please Register or Log in to view images