Might be in the wrong category, but...

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by Distortion, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Distortion

Distortion New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Im having trouble with the member's pre-winpwn jailbreaks.. im used to ziphone where everythign has a big ass box that tells you every step and only a couple steps... is winpwn going to be like the ones im having trouble with?
  2. jchaike

jchaike Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    First off....boo ZiPhone =[

Not sure, but from what I understand, WinPWN does NOT use xPwn, which is what all of these pre-winpwn applications are.

No offense to people who worked hard on these (I had started a pre-winpwn myself, but decided it wasnt needed), but it just wont be as good as WinPWN and it is best to wait for something that we know has undergone lots of testing, tested on 3g (for 3g users) and is developed by someone who has lots of followers, rather than all of these fake Winpwns, although used by a reliable source.

I am watching a movie at the same time of posting this, so I hope it all makes sense lol.
  3. potroast32

potroast32 Banned

If you think you'll have trouble with winpwn probably don't try the xpwn stuff...... Winpwn will be out any day I'm thinking tommorow. It should be fairly easy
  4. Distortion

Distortion New Member

Device:
    iPod touch

Please Register or Log in to view images

thanks for the info have you used winpwn before? is it hard to use?