Midnight Club:LA problem :\

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by MrNuggets, Aug 10, 2010.

1. MrNuggets

MrNuggets Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    hey guys i have MC:LA for PS3 and i have about 2,000,000 in the bank, i have the "Hero" rank AND i have the fastest car in the game "Saleen S7" with all the upgrades and basically EVERYTHING is PERFECT, so technically, i should have the best car in the game, but when i play highway races with a galardo, i see its faster than me!! i mean when im driving in a straight line!! driving in a straight line with no cars does not require driving skills (even thou i have them) but WTF? this cant make any sense !

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. jmwerkus

jmwerkus Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    his acceleration may be better, just keep going, you should pass him.
  3. MrNuggets

MrNuggets Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i have THE best car in the game with ALL the specs at FULL toning, and i have better acceleration than him, i think it has something with the storyline or something right?
  4. jmwerkus

jmwerkus Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    So you have already beat the game?
  5. MrNuggets

MrNuggets Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    no.

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

MC:LA in game AI

MC:LA uses a weird AI for NPC opponents, assuming you are describing a race again an NPC and not an online multiplayer race. It's "nice" earlier on in the game, allowing you to progress relatively easily, but it's sort of a P.I.T.A later on in the game since it really takes from the true specs of the featured vehicles. Basically if you are a challenging driver throughout the game, the AI will step up to try to create more of a challenge for you, if you start losing a lot of races the AI eases up a little, however I found that by the time you're driving the fastest cars in the game and have all your parts and such the AI will be very competative, and even faster when they shouldn't be, sometimes regardless of their vehicle (again this is assuming you were pretty competative throughout the game and won a lot of races quickly and early on). Easiest way to try to aid this is by really mixing your races up earlier on, attempt tougher races where you will need to use your "driving skills" as opposed to just having a faster car, even if you lose a bunch it will help a bit in creating a more realistic experience... as far as cars specifications go, but after all MC is considered "arcade racing" and not a sim. All in all it was a fairly fun game, though short.
  7. austers

austers Well-Known Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Try the Lamborghini Murcielago, I prefer it to the Saleen.