Microsoft E3 Public Broadcast

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by qaiz, Jun 10, 2010.

1. qaiz

qaiz Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)

Please Register or Log in to view images

Last month, Microsoft reveled an agreement with MTV networks which would allow them to broadcast their Project Natal and Pre-E3 Media Briefing across several satellite TV channels.

However, Today Microsoft have gone a step further by reveling a commitment to bring each and every event at E3 directly to the public via Xbox 360's official website, Xbox.com.

The event begins on Monday 14th June 2010, where gamers will be able to keep updated with all the latest Xbox 360 events at E3 this year.

The Microsoft Pre-E3 Media Briefing will be broadcast live on June 14th, followed by highlights of that event on June 15th. June 16th will see a special performance from Cirque de Soleil celebrating the official revelation of what we expect will be the final retail version of Project Natal, as well as an in-depth look at the forthcoming Halo: Reach, while June 17th will feature two of the biggest forthcoming Xbox 360 titles, Fable III and Gears of War 3.

As E3 draws to a close, Microsoft will then deliver footage of all the Xbox 360 highlights on Friday, 18th June 2010.I will of course keep you updated with all the latest details from the show, including coverage of all major formats, but for those keen to get the latest information from the horses’ mouth, the full schedule of xbox.com event airings follows below.

Monday 14th June, 18:30 GMT – Microsoft Keynote live in Los Angeles
    Tuesday 15th June – Keynote Highlights
    Wednesday 16th June – Cirque de Soleil
    Wednesday 16th June - Halo: Reach Event
    Thursday 17th June – Fable III Event
    Thursday 17th June – Gears of War 3 Event
    Friday 18th June – E3 Wrap-Up

XBOX.COM
  2. Kidchop

Kidchop Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Thanks for that, will have to keep up-to-date. Im looking forward to Gears of War 3
  3. qaiz

qaiz Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Yh me too, Gears Of War 3 look amazing, can't wait to finally see Natal tho, and maybe a 360 slim?
  4. InaudibleWhisper

InaudibleWhisper Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    A user on the gaming forum NeoGAF called 'Annoying Old Party Man' has stated that Microsoft will announce the 360 Slim, and that it will have internal wireless and a 250GB HDD. Why is this different from any other random prediction? Well this guy is famous for being absolutely correct last year.

Last year he predicted this --

Here is the page he makes the prediction, about half way down, post 627.

Microsoft have also just sent out emails saying "E3 is the world's largest gaming show, and the place where we make the BIG announcements about what's coming up on Xbox. With the massive Project Natal announcement at last year's event, you'd think we'd find it hard to top that. Well, think again.

This year at E3 we've got even BIGGER announcements to share with you.
    "

The only thing that could be considered bigger than Natal itself is the 360 Slim, in my opinion (aside from a full new console, but that isn't going to happen).
  5. SpoonIsTooBig

SpoonIsTooBig Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    :O The Nostradamus of gaming!
  6. InaudibleWhisper

InaudibleWhisper Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well his predictions all relate to Microsoft, so I'm guessing he knows someone pretty high up. I could tell you a few things about an unreleased Ubisoft title my friend is working on, but I don't want to risk my friends job

Please Register or Log in to view images