Mic dosent work on bluetooth headset..hangon....

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 3.0' started by abakalad, Jul 4, 2009.

1. abakalad

abakalad Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    okay so i have a bluetooth headset and an ipod touch. i can pair them perfectly and listen to audio very well. however i cant use the bluetooth mic for anything i know this is due to the lack of a hands free protocol on the touch. but hang on a sec. dosent the iphone have a hands free headset that is bluetooth which works with the call function. i was wondering... on an iphone does the bluetooth mic headset thing designed by apple work in applications such as skype, because if it did then we would be one step away from achieving it on 3.0 touch os. I also discovered that even if i have my wired mic in and my bluetooth headset on purely for listening to the conversation, it wont even do that. WTF! surely all sounds of every app are transered and played over bluetooth as they would be over headphones. apparently not. i mean i would even be greatful if i didnt have to connect my mike and headphones in series without bluetooth for it to work. if anyone has any clue on how to work any of this stuff feel free to comment.

Fire Away

Please Register or Log in to view images