mic...and i did search

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by cipriani14, Jan 9, 2008.

1. cipriani14

cipriani14 New Member

hey guys, got a question...i searched but could never find a real great answer. so please dont flame me.

I am wanting to know if there is a mic that I Can just purchase and use? I know the touchmods will work, but I want something like tomorrow. I dont have a way to solder or anything like that. Is there a thread i maybe overlooked?

thanks in advance.
  2. 1god1king

1god1king New Member

3. cipriani14

cipriani14 New Member

with that being said....someone want to sell a modded mic to me?
  4. wildrice128

wildrice128 New Member

I'm sure you can find a friend or neighbor with some soldering experience that will help you.

Please Register or Log in to view images

If you pay for shipping up front and reimburse me the cost of the mic I'd be glad to help, but at that point you might as well get one of the touchmods mics. Depending on where you live, the price would be comparable or slightly more expensive, but that way you're supporting them and getting a sleek well made mic.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. D3fPo3t

D3fPo3t New Member

i'll sell mine for 29 usd even pm if ur interrested i'll post pics and vids for u if u want but if not try and get one from touchmods We at touch mods our currently working on two knew headsets/mics