mi Ipod doesnt start again help!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by eragve, Mar 20, 2009.

1. eragve

eragve New Member

Well i decided to jailbreak my ipod touch with the 2.2.1 firmware, and everything ran ok, the quickpwn advertised me that the process was completed, finally mi ipod started rebooting and it get stucked there, it remains still in the apple logo and it doesnt continue. When I connect my ipod to the computer, it reconginzes the ipod and starts the camera asisstant but the ipod doesnt appear conected to Itunes.

I had jailbreaken my ipod once before, but i had to restore it because a problem, I hadnt experimented this problem before until i decided to jailbroke it again with the 2.2.1 firmware. Before i jailbroke my ipod everything functioned perfectly

Please help me fixing this problem, i relly want to jailbreak my ipod again.
    thanks.
  2. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Put your device into DFU mode, clean restore (no backup) to a stock 2.2.1 firmware and when that's done jailbreak it with quickpwn. Repeat until successful as sometimes the jailbreak process can fail.
  3. The Crow

The Crow Banned

This worked for me but not sure if it works for all, it happened to me once and it also happened to my 13yr old niece and she did and it worked for her. All I did was hold down the Sleep/Awake buttons (top and home buttons) at the same time usually 30sec. or so but until the Apple shows up, then once that happens you will either plug it into the computer and it will kick it back into gear or what I use is my docking system.
  4. eragve

eragve New Member

well i could finally start my ipod, i had to restore it again with itunes, but i´ve tried 3more times to jailbreak it and still happens the same problem, and i have to restore it each time i jailbreak it
  5. The Crow

The Crow Banned

Go and Google Dev Team and find the QuickPWN for your computer that is what I did and have no issues, so you might have gotten a corrupt version of QuickPWN