MewSeek moar liek MewSuck

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by piratetom95, Oct 27, 2008.

1. piratetom95

piratetom95 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    so i know its beta, but i hate how it only plays the songs with pwnplayer and after i download a song from mewseek, it shows the one song i downloaded before, and nothing else that finished downloading. I have rebooted, still they dont show up. Reinstalled, still same problem. Anyone else have this?
  2. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Change the directory for the filesystem in Pwnplayer to /private/var/mobile/Media/
    Restart PwnPlayer.

Finally, this was the worst thread title ever.
  3. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    and just shutup if you hate it.. in fact just UNISTALL it... before errrick start charging for it... be grateful for what people like errrick can make for you...

people like you make people like me need medicine...
  4. cainy

cainy New Member

really dont understand how any1 can complain about a free app, it works great as said change the file path or use mobilefinder
  5. gumbi

gumbi Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    ummm... so we're not allowed to say justified negative things about jailbroken applications? hmmm.
  6. Blaze_Blaster

Blaze_Blaster Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    If you don't like it playing in pwnplayer, why don't you crack the importing locks on the music player 0.o

Does the ******* website get arrested for housing warez, or do you for downloading them? If a ******* company houses a virus disguised as something else, do you bombard them. No, because it's your responsibility for whatever you download, and because theirs no 100% satisfaction gauranteed which is [sarcasm]common with every free app[/sarcasm] you shouldn't bit**

Btw I'll give you a 100% satisfaction gaurantee on pwnplayer + Mew Seek. :O you don't like it, here take your 0.00$ would you like it by debit or cash?
  7. justonesp00lturn

justonesp00lturn Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    I like how you bash MewSeek, and all of your problems involve pwnplayer.

The only issue I had with pwnplayer, was it majorly clashed with the regular music app. I prefer the regular one; though I really really like the lockscreen gesture-based commands from pwnplayer. Other than that, I haven't had any problems; other than the random crash here and there. But the program is still in beta, so that's to be expected.
  8. Kargo

Kargo Member

Device:
    iPad
    exactly what an ungrateful s**!

Please Register or Log in to view images

how about you try and make an app like this? bet you wouldn't even know where to start. so before you start slamming the app, why not think about that and just be grateful for the work that people like errick, Skylar and the countless others do for us.
  9. gumbi

gumbi Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
  10. iTouch#1fan

iTouch#1fan New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    you can't even spell more.