Metal gear solid touch 2: Philanthropy

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ipod_touched, Apr 27, 2009.

1. ipod_touched

ipod_touched New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey guys heres a sneak peak at the next mgs touch
    its called MGS

Please Register or Log in to view images

HILANTHROPY TOUCH.

heres what gamespot had to say about it

"The action packed Metal Gear series just doesn't stop with the shift to other platforms like the iPhone. The release of MGS Touch sparked a huge interest into the iPhone from the directors of Konami which they exclusively revealed to us that they plan to release a new version for the platform. This new version shifts from the classic stealth or hide and shoot style in the previous games and goes into the core of the metal gear series,for those who may have guessed the game is based around controlling a Metal Gear Tank and taking on other Metal Gears and as the saying goes 'the only thing that can stand up to a metal gear is well, another metal gear'. No word has been said on who actually pilots this tank but we all hope they will bring back snake."

heres some screens

Attached Files:

2. matt1308-

matt1308- Banned

Heavy Mach. anyone?
    i'm pretty sure if there WAS a 2nd TouchArcade would know about it before you.

just to let everyone know, the 1st and third images are taken directly from the game Heavy Mach. and poorly touched up to display the MGS logo.

nice try.
  3. Tourniquet.

Tourniquet. Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    LOL. i got that game, but i did not notice it

btw.. nice try!
  4. matt1308-

matt1308- Banned

the 1st and 2nd images aren't even 320 x 480px
    odd shaped iPod Touch screen.
  5. ipod_touched

ipod_touched New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    mate get ure facts straight, this was officially posted by konami and obviously there will be ppl who say its fake, it hppnds all the time for gta. trust me its real and if u dnt recon check out konami website for details. the pplz that made heavy match are konami man u should get ure facts rite buddy
  6. prauny

prauny Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    How about a link?
  7. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hahaha that's some poor photoshopping!
  8. ipod_touched

ipod_touched New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
  9. prauny

prauny Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
  10. matt1308-

matt1308- Banned

Return Fire

<rant>
    HAHAHAHA, well first of all mate, i'm not your man, or your buddy, okay mate. Now, secondly, i think if Konami, a major gaming development company were to produce such a thing, for one; the so called screenshots, would probably (just a guess) actually fit the screen size of the platform it was on. secondly; have a tiny, little higher quality images than a pixelated and i'm assuming they wouldn't call a screenshot a thumbnail. (you could've at least renamed the poor quality .jpg) thirdly; the first and third image would probably have slightly different names to the images that are directly in the game Heacy Mach. not to mention the first image being, not a screenshot, but a graphic used in the game Heavy Mach.!
    In case i didn't make myself clear, i don't know if you made these or not, but regardless it's poor photoshopping and nobody will believe it. Except maybe you, but judging by your deliberately idiotic 'short-talk' typing, somebody like you believing it doesn't really suprise me.
    Sorry for being harsh, i didn't really want to, but you come at me saying i haven't got my facts straight. Ha, thanks for this amusement... mate.
    </rant>

hahaha, i was hoping a mod would come along and poke a hole in this stupidity.

Thanks for the link, it gave me tonnes of information on the topic...

Now please stop with this thread, it's not real, i don't want to have to type up another rant. i hate being mean, it was deserved, but i don't enjoy doing it.