Metal Gear Solid... Plot!

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by CheeseBurgerMan, Jun 20, 2009.

1. CheeseBurgerMan

CheeseBurgerMan New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Heya, yeah I made a MGS topic yesterday. I'm definitely gonna buy 4. I've done some research and I just want a quick summary, so when I play I'll be like, hey he hates him coz he killed his mum or something.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Okay, so basically this is what I got:

Naked Snake (Big Boss) is awesome, he kills some dudes and a big bad dude, who actually isn't bad at all and then for some reason he gets the name big boss.

He has 3 DNA thingies. I dunno if they're "kids". Liquid Snake, Solid Snake (Old Snake) and Solidus...

There used to be a guy called Revolver Ocelot but in MGS4 its "Liquid Ocelot" or something. Is this right? What's going on?

Solidus s/he has tentacles right? Is he that alien in MGS4 that grabs and stabs and looks like Old Snake but speaks like a screaming woman?

FOXHOUND? What is it? Is it to do with that chick with the reddish hair? The name escapes me she's in MGS4 and shes watching over the.. PMCs i think. And Old Snake is supposed to kill Liquid who is controlling PMCs? So he is basically hurting the PMCs?

Except I just got upto a bit with Liquid activating something and they all go crazy so that ain't good.

And who are the PMCs, Patriots, Rebels???

Which guys are on your team?

Okay thanks hopefully you can answer some questions and correct my plot outline.

2. tgluak

tgluak New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Haha, never good to start something from the fourth chapter. Try looking up the Metal Gear Solid series on Wikipedia to get some background.
    BTW, I did the same thing. PS3 is my first PlayStation so MGS4 was my first MGS.
  3. CheeseBurgerMan

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey ur in Gold Coast too. Been to the Apple Store in Robina???

On-Topic: Yeah Ill go check Wikipedia
  4. ZombieKiller

ZombieKiller Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (White)
    Why not play all of the games?

Their all fun. You can probably get through 1 and 2 in two days, and then 3 in another 2 days.

Do you want me to tell you the plot? I really dont want to spoil the story though.
  5. tgluak

tgluak New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Nah didn't even know it existed, I will have to have a look next time GF wants to go shopping. How big of a store is it?
  6. CheeseBurgerMan

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yea can u quickly tell me the important bits what sides the characters are on etc.

Greatly Appreciated!

@tgluak: You know Robina Town Centre? It's had a make over and the Apple store is in the mall. It's really worth checking out.
  7. tgluak

tgluak New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Yeah, its more I go to Pac Fair more than Robina. So I haven't been there lately.