Messenger help

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by ipodmanfan, Nov 13, 2008.

1. ipodmanfan

ipodmanfan New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Hi I have a jailbroken i pod touch F2.0, I have Cydia installed but not Installer.
    I would like to have MSN messenger can any 1 tell me how I can get it please, I have used the search but can't get any results. Please

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. itouchmyitouch37

itouchmyitouch37 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    There isn't an actual "MSN Messenger" app designed totally for MSN, but there is others, they support multiple clients, including MSN like you said, Yahoo, ICQ, Google Talk, AIM, Jabber, Skype, etc. you get the idea. There are tons of those, including fring, Beejive IM, and many more. you can get these applications on the appstore. fring is free, and Beejive IM is $15.99, but it is a very high quality client. So you can get a free one, fring, or Beejive IM, but I suggest fring if you are looking for a basic one because I am assuming you don't want to pay $15.99 just for chatting, unless you have saw it, and really liked it and wanted it.
  3. ipodmanfan

ipodmanfan New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Thankyou very very much that was most helpful absulutely great post full of info, I did not know that fring was free in Apple store.

4. jnskyliner34

jnskyliner34 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    you can also use IM+ Lite, it's free from the App Store.