Messed up

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Bulletwave, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Bulletwave

Bulletwave New Member

Hey guys, I was messing with my iPod touch today and I messed something up. I thought, hey, I'm running 2.0.2 from winpwn and I though I should update from iTunes to 2.2. Well, I'm back to my old skins and stuff and I don't have any of my winpwn stuff (cydia, installer, winterboard, ect). I try to go back to winpwn to install it again, and I get all the way to when you hold the buttons to go into DFU mode or w/e. I get there and after it's complete and says success, my winpwn pops up with an error saying this application can not be handled, click okay to terminate application, or click cancel to debug. Well, both close the application, leaving me to no other choice but to ask for help here. Does anybody know how to fix this? By the way I did not restore my iPod, I only switched the software from winpwn 2.0.2 to version 2.2 from iTunes.
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Restore and use Quickpwn.

Is the frickin ****** in your avatar? wtf?
  3. Bulletwave

Bulletwave New Member

Thanks, and I'll just change my avatar as the old one would probably raise questions like yours.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    It's still messed up. After I hold the button down for 30 seconds and release, the message still pops up. Does it matter if I'm still running 2.2? Do I need to start my iPod like it's brand new when restoring? Thank you
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Anybody willing to help?