Memory loss?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by geminixo, Dec 13, 2007.

1. geminixo

geminixo New Member

I recently uploaded 4 gb of photos on my IpoT 16gb, with 1.1.1 jailbroken with jailbreakme.com

now, I had 100mb of music and 3gb of other....but suddenly I tried to sync after placing some new photos in my sync directory, and it wiped all the pictures from my Ipot....so I tried resyncing, then itunes told me that there may not be much room on the ipod for all the pictures, but it synced what it could.

Perplexed, I checked the memory...according to itunes I had 4.03gb of Pictures, 120mb of Music, and 11gb of "Other"

I assumed Other meant Applications and such...there is NO WAY I have that much in Applications ( I only have the Iphone apps/apollo/iphysics (with 4 map packs,) and NES (with 100mb of NES roms only.)

Has anyone else had this problem?

(Using Windows XP.)
  2. Paintball

Paintball New Member

A few people have had this problem. All you need to do is use itunes to manually manage your music and then delete everything on your ipod, music, photos, and videos, just to be sure. then have itunes sync with you ipod again and it should fix that.
  3. deviljeff

deviljeff New Member

i have had the same problem i had only 2 gigs of music and 200mb of apps and i had 3 gigs of "other" i restored it and had to update it to 2.2.1 i have an 8 gig model im restoring it right now