meh

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by thetetrisaddict, Nov 2, 2007.

1. thetetrisaddict

thetetrisaddict New Member

When I got my iPod Touch (8 gig) a month ago, the headphones only worked in one ear. I thought it was just my earphones, but I got others and they didn't work. The tech support guy said it was a hardware problem and my headphone jack was probably loose. I'm taking it back to the Apple store either today or tomorrow, and what I want to know is: Should I get a 16 gig iPod touch, or just stay with my 8 gig? I have a lot of music, and currently with my 8 gig I just have a few of my favorite albums/bands/songs, but if I got the 16, it would probably hold most or all of my songs.
    thanks,
    -Samuel (thetetrisaddict)

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. n88n

n88n New Member

Hard to say, seems like a question only you can answer. Is the extra space worth a c-note to you?

In my case is was. 8gigs is just not enough for me.

My iTunes library is about 25 gigs. My older ipod is on my car and I have my whole library in that one. I like my touch because it is nice and clean and is basically my personal greatest hits, but 8gigs would not be enough for me.

My wife's ipod is 2 gigs and it is more than she will ever need. She likes certain songs for a little bit then moves on.

So do you need more space?
  3. thetetrisaddict

thetetrisaddict New Member

well as I said, I can only fit a few of my favorite songs on there. It would be nice to have another 8 gigs of space. I could fit most my songs on there.
  4. n88n

n88n New Member

sounds like you want the bigger one then. go for it!